Wednesday, December 1, 2010

look what we woke up too!!!!

I can just see my friends Myriam and Zein so envious of this weather. I know how much Myriam loves the snow! :D LOL! Actually she visited us from the Mediteranean Sea and could not believe how cold it got here.... so this post is for her... while you are enjoying your warm weather we are playing in snow!

Yes that is a bucket on our snowmans head... we didn't have any hats big enough to fit that large head of his.... and those are not cucumbers... they are green carrots... Haven't you ever seen green carrots?
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

our team of helpers! The neighbor boy joined in and helped push the kids in the sled


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And this is from yesterday... my little princess! I just love her!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get out of the city. That is a lot of snow. I LOVE your pictures and your happy family. Seeing a post from you always makes my day : )

Taylor said...

Snow much fun!! We are still waiting for some snow here. Love all the sweet pics of Madison. The veggie accents are so fun!

blogging buddies