Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Family Photos 2011 - Boise Idaho Photographer

I got my family photos back from Jamie Hudson Photography. She did such a beautiful job and worked so good with my 3 little ones who don't always like to have their pictures taken :) This is the first year we had our family photos done and not attempted to do them ourselves (which never works like you want it too!). So fun and memories will last forever! Thank you so much for our memories of our family Jamie.































Don't forget to join me on facebook to here the latest updates!







    

2 comments:

Mama Cook said...

Beautiful photos...again!!! And again, I have to know where you got that yellow sweater...my favorite color!!! Love how you tied it into all of the outfits! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! I believe I got the sweater at Ross? It may have been TJ Maxx though too. We started with one outfit and slowly pieced everything together. LOL!

blogging buddies