Monday, January 30, 2012

Madison's 4th Birhtday Party - Part 1

I have only gotten through the detail photos but wanted to share how adorable her party has turned out. I will post the second part tomorrow. But every detail of her party was inspired by pinterest. Everything was done by hand for her party and I am so happy with how it all came together. Madison and I spent hours and hours putting together all the crafts and projects to pull this off but it was worth it for sure. Nothing is too good for my princess

Vintage Invitations

Homemade owl hats using owl feathers ;)


Food for the owls

Table set up for the guests

Details and place settings for the guests

drink settings for the guests with homemade napkins

Table settings

Close up of the table for the guests

Inside are homemade owl pets and their birth certificates

cake, banners and balloons


My version of her cake :)

No comments:

blogging buddies