Friday, May 14, 2010

We are still here!

Life has been a whirlwind of craziness! I have been so busy taking pictures of everyone else... that I am not taking pictures of my own kids. I am also not keeping my blog updated!

I used to try and update daily... but I think I am going to be a little more realistic with my time and say it now might become weekly. How is everyone! We are all good! Here is a few pictures over the last couple of weeks. We are finally enjoying a little bit of spring weather in Idaho. It hasn't rained for awhile and yesterdayw as 70 degrees! The kids and I had a picnic in the park and spent 3 hours outside in the sunshine. Then later on that evening we went on a walk in the neighborhood. It is just sooooo awesome! I love spring... and I am loving that right now I can hear the birds singing outside my house. Spring I have missed you! Took you awhile to get here but finally you made it!

My little Madison... pretty as ever!

Blowing bubbles


Doesn't this crack you up! My dog eats bubbles. And also does anyone elses dog love Light Brite Pieces? Cause my dog eats them if they are on the ground! LOL! Hope they aren't toxic!


He was trying to hide from the camera... He did not want a picture


Boys Best Friend - my poor dog puts up with so much


All the kids and the dog at the park


Jacob jumping for joy!


Slides are not just for kids!


Ohhh he posed for me! Thats a keeper!

2 comments:

Dea said...

Adorable pictures! I love the one of the dog going down the slide..cracks me up! And my dog eats bubbles to, as for the lite brite pieces..no idea lol

Taylor said...

All great shots! The kids are as cute as ever. Glad to hear that you doing well and enjoying the good weather... finally.

blogging buddies