Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 42 - “Halloween Dress-Up” Photo Challenge



This week at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ the theme is Halloween Dress Up.

I just got my computer up and running last night so I probably won't have time to take any new photos for this theme, but I immediately thought of this photo taken of my niece two years ago. It was her first Halloween and my sister dressed her up as a kitten! She has the most beautiful blue eyes and I just love how she is staring right at me in this photo! This has always been one of my favorite pictures of her!

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween on Saturday and gets lots and lots of chocolate!

9 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

What a cutie! Glad to see your return. :o)

Anonymous said...

She is so amazing. She is such a cutie! Can't wait for my little girl to come home! I am so excited to have you take pictures of her. I have waited a long time for that. Glad you are feeling good. You are right no one else has said anything about my mow lines! ha ha That is too funny. Call me soon. I miss you and we need to get together again soon for some BBQ!

Beth

Unknown said...

Oh she's beautiful!

Taylor said...

Such a pretty kitty! Just adorable.

I am feeling good. There is just one baby in there lol. Two would have been great but I think one is better for my sanity lol! Only 2 weeks left, I bet you are counting down the days. Goodluck with everything.

Unknown said...

She is just so sweet! :-) welcome back!

Kristin said...

I love seeing your pictures....and this is another great one! She is so cute. My daughter has a similar dress...well, they all passed it down since I liked it so much :) and I look forward to it being worn again!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aww, so darling!!

Jeff and April said...

What an eye you have. I could take pictures all day and never get mine to turn out like yours. You are a natural!

Unknown said...

I love this picture. Your niece is gorgeous. The cutest little kitten ever : )

blogging buddies