Sunday, January 19, 2014

Annual Roper Camping Trip! June 2013

Oh my goodness! Some more photos I completely forgot about! I am so happy to find these. Here I am in the cold midst of winter and I found these and it just makes me look forward to summer!! Awe I can't wait and we had so much fun (as always) spending the weekend with our family and watching the cousins play! It is what life is all about!


Love the drive to our camping spot. Finally I actually stopped on the side of the road to capture these! :) 


Love!! 

Right after I washed her face she did this. Brat!



Oh aren't you cute! My lil messy girl. She thinks it's funny... I give up... she is destined to be dirty on our camping trip



Make - Up.... dirt.... up that's my girl :)


Landing on the nest to feed her babies! It was so awesome! Taken with my telephoto. It was super far away so I wish I could have been closer but the river kind of blocked my path :)


Well I think she is having fun :) Total beach babe right here LOL

We threw Lucky in :) We do this every year cause otherwise she won't go in the water

So glad we bought the raft. The kids had a blast in it

Covering herself in sand

Who has the biggest muscles????

Oh I think the girls got this in the bag. Look at those muscles!

cousins playing!! 

love this girl she is so beautiful just like her mama

Found this huge bear just wandering around :) 

no words here... I guess we don't feed our kids so they resort to eating sand.

Collecting water for her sand castle... I think her swimsuit is a little big :) But Madison loves this swimming suit so I let her wear it even though she has a brand new one!

Oh man this is going to be funny

oh yeah? Well take this

HAHAHA Boys are too funny

sand castles :)



pretty views


No comments:

blogging buddies