Monday, January 20, 2014

Madison wearing my Wedding Dress

Oh isn't this every mom's dream?!? Well except maybe not at 5 years of age :) But Madison and I had fun playing dress up in my wedding dress. Love this girl and her willingness to pose and be silly for me. I think she had fun though :)


I realize I need to do some serious editing to extend the floor but I figured if I ever printed these out (someday!) Then I will do it then. But for now I am just blogging away and posting all my images straight out of the camera cause I am so behind I don't have time to process images. LOL




1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are adorable. I LOVE when Mommies do this. My friend Mary has her little girl get in her wedding dress every year on her birthday. Isn't that fun?

blogging buddies