Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meet baby Kennadie!!

SHE'S HERE!!   SHE'S HERE!!
I am a little late on posting this but have been so busy with other things. But I haven't fogotten to post about her! My sister finally had her little angel. She is officially 1-week old and absolutely gorgeous! She actually reminds me of Madison when she was a baby. Congrats to Melissa and Nick and big sister McKynlee! Enjoy her because they grow up right before your eyes!

Which reminds me... I gotta go enjoy my little ones... Madison has been asking me to do a puzzle with her all morning!

5 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Very beautiful Stephanie! Such lovely images. I am so excited for them. New babies are exciting for sure. Exciting and SO much work! : ) Glad her sister is loving the new addition : ) LOVE the guitar pictures. Fantastic.

Lindsey Rowland said...

LOve the photos!! Beautiful little Girl!!

Taylor said...

She's beautiful! Congrats to everyone!

Life with Kaishon said...

They have one in Boise Idaho!
http://mytwoseasons.com/

It is $5 for the walk and the site that is taking registration is $1.26. So it cost everyone 6.26 : (
You should totally go on yours!

Amy said...

Your family is nothing but a bunch of rabbits...and all the girls! Wow!

blogging buddies