Friday, March 20, 2009

Loving the 70 degree weather!

Okay it felt like 100 degrees outside today! When you go from frost and snow to 70 degree weather in one week it is hard to adjust! It was absolutely gorgeous outside.

Melissa and I went to a park near her house and fed the ducks. We had a picnic outside on the grass and played on the playground. It was so much fun. I just love this weather. This is my favorite time of the year. Just the other day I saw Lillies and Tulips starting to bloom... (My favorite flowers). I had them at my old house... I will have to plant them here because all they have at this house is ugly rose bushes... I hate those things! Especially with kids!
Here is Jacob climbing up the slide instead of going down the slide!
Little Miss Thing playing on the playground!
Ryan got stuck going down these steps and wanted me to help him down. I said I wouldn't until he took a picture... This is his signature pout face!
Here is our little friend Olivia who came to play with us!
Here is McKynlee feeding the ducks.
and Melissa and Kinners watching the geese.

No comments:

blogging buddies