Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another thing to manage

http://roper-photography.blogspot.com/

It's time to separate family and photography! For all those that want to follow just my photography I am starting a new blog ONLY for my pictures. I am going to try and post something new everyday that I love and that inspires me. I will mostly be using old photos for now and recreating them. I haven't had a whole lot of time to get out and take pictures because of the weather... but as soon as the weather is nice I am bombard you with new photos!

BY THE WAY ~I HEART COMMENTS~

I want to know what people think or else my work is done for nothing! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Some people just don't leave comments. I don't know why? I think many don't know how to.

I rarely have time to read blogs anymore...just so busy these days.

When I do, I will comment! I had to catch up with your posts. :)

blogging buddies