Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My brother is my best friend



Big Brother

My little eyes are watching
All you say and do
And when I grow up big and tall
I want to be like you.

My little ears are listening
To everything you say
I am learning how to grow up
To be like you someday.
So be careful how you teach me
To be the person that you are.
You’re a knight in shining armor,
You’re my brightest shining star.


Life Gave Me A Little Brother

Life gave me a little brother to teach me about life.

He loves me, Aggravates me, and gives me strength and strife.

Thank goodness for my brother

He is as special as can be

Don't mess with my little brother- or you'll have to mess with me!

1 comment:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Cute pictures...so, do you think you will try for a sister for your little girl?

blogging buddies