Friday, January 29, 2010

Overdue for another Roper Family photo

It has been almost 2 years since our last Roper family photo... time sure flies doesn't it! I was going through my archives and came up on this!

Aren't we a good looking bunch!!

Here are the Roper Girls... still missing one though... thanks to Matt! I keep telling him to find a wife and have some nieces and nephews for me.... but no he would rather go to college and get his life in order first.... I tell him that is not the Roper way! LOL Just kidding.... :D


Here is were is all began... the "official" Roper's


and that family of Roper's have grown this much... (missing baby Abby though) she was in mommy's belly.... does that count?

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Great pix!

Taylor said...

A great looking family!

Alex N Abbys Mom said...

i hate that picture of me...im huge...i set up my blog...not sure where to go from here

blogging buddies