Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I can't believe how fast this year is going by so far. I feel like yesterday I took down the Christmas tree.

I got to sleep in this morning(yeah) :D and then Josh made me breakfast. We had eggs and hashbrowns (yum yum!) He is so sweet! I'm not sure what we are doing today. Probably nothing because he is working late and Josh and Madison haven't been feeling good. She has been running a fever in the evenings for about 3 days now.




I took some pictures of the kids today. They got a box of chocolates for breakfast... (yeah I know healthy!) Ryan was really whiny this morning so I got pictures of him and his perfect pout face. He learned that face the day he was born and over the last 3 years has tried to perfect it.

We spent most of our day in the playroom. The boys played on the computer and Madi and I played on her slide and with blocks. The boys refuse to let me take picture of them these days. I will have to re-train them I guess. They are so stubborn!


Anyways hope you all have a good Valentine's Day!

If you want to see more pictures from Valentines click here
http://roper-studios.smugmug.com/gallery/7358633_SQ2Tg#473649485_6V5tt

No comments:

blogging buddies