Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MyTwo Handsome Lil' Stud's!

This morning was a perfect morning to get some pictures of the boys. It was 52 degrees outside and cloudy! Perfect weather to get some shots of my handsome lil' men! They are growing up so fast! Check out Jacob's sweater. Sunday after church we wanted to have game night and we were bored with the games we had so we went to Goodwill to find a game to play. I found this Kenneth Cole vest for $1.99. He looks absolutely handsome in it!
I even had Madison in the beautiful white dress so we can get all the kids together... but she didn't want to cooperate so only the boys got pictures. I have to bribe them with candy in order to get them to stand still! I asked if there was a spider on my lens (to get him to look at the camera) and he gave me this look as if I was dumb!

The boys love each other! Everyone says Jacob looks like me and Ryan looks like Daddy... actually my mom told me he looks like Uncle Matt. She says his big blue eyes and goofy smile remind her of Matt! What do you think?

This is such a Ryan face. I gave up on the perfect candids of kids. It is too stressful for you and the kids. I decided it is more important to capture who they really are... and this... well this perfectly describes Ryan! Goofy, silly, and full of personality! Wow! He looks so serious here! I can't believe he is almost 4! (Well in like 6 months...but it is coming around quick! He looks like a little business man... next time I will have to throw in a suit case! He would look like a salesman... or maybe the future president!

To see more photos you can click here to go to my online photo gallery.

http://roper-studios.smugmug.com/gallery/7444606_jCbuR#P-7-9

No comments:

blogging buddies