Monday, February 16, 2009

A room suited for my princess!






I'm done... I can't believe it. This room was sooo much work but after it was completed it was well worth it. I love everything about this room and Madi is loving it too. She loves her new bed. We put a step stool at the foot of the bed so she can get up and down from it. She will climb on her bed and play with her babies. My running total on the room

Crib, Sheets and changing table (I sold to pay for her room): +$200.00

Pottery Barn Quilt and Shams- $150.00
Mattress and Bed: $100.00 (Craigslist)
Twin Sized Sheets and Sham: $20.00 (TJ Maxx)
Dresser: Free
Fabric for Dresser/lamp: $50.00 (I have probably 3 yards each of each fabric because Jo-Anne Fabrics required you to purchase a min. of 5 yards. So if anyone needs pink coordinating fabric let me know. I'm going to put it on Craigslist for $10.00)
Paint/Glue Misc. Supplies: $50.00
Wall Art: $45.00 (Big Lots)
Shoe Doll House: $20.00 (GoodWill)
Area Rug: $30.00 (Wal Mart)
Lamp: $5.00 (Goodwill)
Baskets for closet: $12.00 (Ross)
Table and Chairs: Free just refinished with scrapbook paper
Butterfly Hat Rack: $8.00 (Ross)

Out of Pocket: About $290.00 and tons of labor and love!
To see the complete makeover you can see my pictures here

No comments:

blogging buddies