Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Playing in the rain!

Well sort of... It did sprinkle here and there... but technically it "never" rained. None the less the kids and I had fun outside. Madison was in a goofy mismatched outfit (apparently I don't know how to dress my daughter!) But at least no matter what she always looks cute!

We recently bought some rocks to cover our flower beds in and they are sitting in the driveway. Ryan was adorable! He took this miniature Red Flyer Wagon and filled it with rocks using a shovel twice his size and would pull it over to the flower bed and then dump it. I think he only did two loads before he got bored! But Madison would also help by throwing them into the wagon! Madison was such a pill! I would be yelling loudly at her just to get her to glance at me and she refused! She is so sick of the camera I guess... this is a photographers nightmare!

Here are some pics from our day. My neighbor asked me about child labor laws today... LOL!

Here I am yelling Madison.. Madison, MADISON! She refused to listen...

Still refusing to look at me...

Ignoring me.... refusing to look at the camera! This would have been such a cute picture if only she would have looked at me!

She was so mad here because the gate behind her shut on her and she got locked out! Now she's looking... but with a pout face...

Gently and carefully placing these fragile rocks into the wagon.

She clapped her hand everytime she put in a rock! So cute!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

they look so busy and like they're having a blast!

Melissa said...

Oh if I could get a hold of you now...I think you should enter one into I Heart Faces! I love her outfit and expressions! I get the samelooks and uncooperative behavior frommy Bindy, sheis so strong-willed and so sick of the camera! All your pic's are great!

Taylor said...

I love Ryan's sweater, super cute! I think Madison's outfit is great! Baby legs are the best. It is so fun to follow another blog with a daughter the same age as Taylor. Taylor ignores me when I pull out the camera too, people think I am crazy in the park because I am making all sorts of weird sounds and waving frantically trying to get her attention LOL! Love all the pics.

blogging buddies