Today is fix it friday at http://www.iheartfaces.com/
I didn't participate last week as I was really busy and forgot about it! And today I am very busy again but took a few minutes to do a few quick edits. My son left with grandma for the coast today for 5 days and my husband also left out of town for work. So I am down two in the household... but lots of clean up from packing to get done!
Here are the few edits I did this morning. HAPPY FRIDAY!
Run down of what I did
1) Sharpened photo using CS4
2) Adjusted Brightness and Contrast Using CS4
3) Adjusted Color Using CS4
4) Brightened the eyes using CS4 put in separate layer to keep the selective coloring
5) Cloned the spots of her face (food and dry skin around lips) Using CS4
6) Used a Dynamic Skin Softner (Using Nik Software)
7) Used a Gold REflector Filter (Using Nik Software)
8) Used a White Neutralizer to adjust the coloring in the photo (Using Nik Software)
9) Used a Viginette Blur FIlter (Using Nik Software)
10) Used a paper Toner Filter for the B&W (Using Nik Software)
Same photo as above minus Step 9 & 10
Here is the original photo