Isn't this little girl just absolutely darling! I love her beauitful princess dress and her expression. The brick wall is perfect for this picture. What a great picture. Here are my edits.
Each of my edits were very simple. Here is what i did on all the images
1) Sharpened the image in Photoshop
2) Straightened the image in Photoshop
3) Used a clipping mask in Photoshop
4) Adjusted the tonal contrast on the brick only using Nik software
5) Added font using Photoshop
For this image only I did a gold reflector filter and a glamour glow using Nik Software
Here I did a paper toner filter and brought out the colors on her dress and the flower only using Nik Software
Using photoshop I adjusted the levels and then did a gradient tool to darken the colors on the brick but keep her bright and then adjusted the contrast to make her pop in the photo.