Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Lights Aren't Just for Trees!

Don't they also make great backgrounds for photographs!

Oh I just love these images. These are straight out of the camera too! This is little Olivia posing for me. Doesn't she have the most beautiful blue eyes! I just love this little girl... So lucky to be able to watch her one day out of the week!


Here is little Ryan hanging out by the fireplace! Love this thing in the winter. Keeps my house so hot we open windows in the house to cool it down!
I am thinking this photo will make a great texture for something.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Great shot indeed! She is so sweet.

That is a great texture shot. I used one like that in my Christmas cards and my thank you cards from Taylor's birthday. It would also be great with Madison's pictures dressed up as a fairy!

Jeff and April said...

Wow- I can't believe how many posts you've done since I checked in last. (where have I been?)You look like your December is being lots of fun! I am jealous you did the Nutcracker- how fun!
I loved your Christmas card. The letter was so, so YOU! I hope you guys have tons of fun this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And yeah I'm loving that bokeh!

Unknown said...

You are so cool. I can't stand it.

blogging buddies