Saturday, December 19, 2009

Downtown Boise Tree Lighting Ceremony

This was the first time I had ever attended downtown Boise's Tree Lighting Ceremony. But this year I am so glad we went! They had hot cocoa, Christmas Caroling, lots of food! It was so much fun! I am just so thankful it wasn't that cold outside!


Somehow we all made it home without our hair or scarfs catching fire with all these kids carrying around candles! LOL!

I took this on the way back to the parking garage. So pretty!
This is a picture of all the kids racing to the bathroom!
my little man
Here is Kylie, Jenny and I
My beautiful prego sister

Courtnee and Jacob

Here is everyone singing Christmas Carols


View from the parking garage

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun event! I love that you went to this! It made me shiver just looking at the pictures. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. I always love your images.

blogging buddies