Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 48 - “Sweet Dreams” Photo Challenge


This week at www.iheartfaces.com the them is "Sweet Dreams" Capture a picture of someone sleeping of course! To see more fabulous entries visit their site.

This should be of no surprise to see this picture again! It just so perfectly fits this weeks theme! These two precious little angels mean the world to me. And look BOTH are sleeping! Two is better then one right? Except when it comes to bills in the mail... and other things like that! :D


10 comments:

Melissa said...

I was hoping that you would enter this picture when I saw this theme! Such sweet babies, and the fact that they are BOTH sleeping is amazing! :)

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

what a sweet sweet picture! LOVE IT! how you been?

Unknown said...

Awww this is just so Precious!

Jeanne said...

Ok, more amazing is the lack of diapers... Are they potty trained yet? I know what happens next... ;)

Joy Taylor said...

OMG this is too cute. I just love it with the printed background and big flowers!

Taylor said...

So glad you used one of those shots! They are just so precious and the shot is perfect.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Wow, fabulous photo! *drooling* I've not been over in a while, so much for me to catch up on. :)

Melinda said...

Holy wow! That is one very precious photo! I love the backdrop and their bows/flowers. And your b&w conversion is beautiful!

The Owings Family said...

This is so sweet. The girls want to go out in the snow again.. That one day wore me out!! Sledding would be fun! This weekend we are doing the Christmas light trolley.

Unknown said...

What you did was one of the most beautiful things in the whole world. And these perfect babies just make my day. My week. My year. I love it. And I aDoRe the pictures. Adore. Adore. ADORE!

blogging buddies