Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 51 - "Hilarious Outtakes" Photo Challenge



This week at http://www.iheartfaces.com is Hilarious Outtakes!!! I haven't had anytime yet to check out the entries but I can't wait to go back and see them! I am sure there are going to be some funny ones! This week is different too because you get so have up to 5 photos!

Here are the entries I chose. It was not an easy choice as I had so many goofy photos but the idea was to enter "Unposed" entries and even though I have goofy photos most of them were posed by my goofy kids. All I say is Muscles... and they are trained to pose show us there muscles! Then I can say silly faces... and there you go.... a picture of silly faces. So I wanted to follow the rules... but apart of me wanted to enter other photos... that were not candid... So I decided to follow the rules (for once :D)and do.... VERY CANDID SILLY MOMENT PHOTOS!! Hope you enjoy!

This picture finally found it's place in I Heart Faces. I knew that one day I would enter this photo. I call this my "Evil Baby Photo!" And to be honest... I have NEVER seen her make a face like this i just happened to snap it at the right (or wrong depending on how you look at it) moment. LOL! So here is Lil Miss Evil Madison... aka... my little princess!

I loved this photo the moment I took it. We actually did these about a month ago for the girls' birthday. Even though I was posing the girls' for their 2 year birthday shots... Kylie did this shot on her own! Not sure what she was smiling about because her mom was behind me trying to get her to smile for a pretty princess picture... but this is what we got instead. And surprisingly... this is the photo we ended up using for the invitations even though our goal was for a "pretty smiling picture"
Yup.... he is doing what you think he is doing. He actually walked over to the corner of this area to hide from me. He knows he gets in trouble.... but of course I had to get a picture before I told him to stop.
Here is Ryan again! Here he was taking a bath and I see him putting a bucket on his head! He was being a Super Hero! Goofy kid!
Ryan made a lot of goofy pictures in this contest! But he is seriously my goofy kid! He has a million faces and all are silly! He is always the one in our family Christmas photo with the cheesy smile, or half closed eyes or the head turned away or looking up... Everyone has one of those in their family right!?! So here is my son.... thinking in the park... I think anyways!





This week at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ is Hilarious Outtakes!!! I haven't had anytime yet to check out the entries but I can't wait to go back and see them! I am sure there are going to be some funny ones!










Here are the entries I chose. It was not an easy choice as I had so many goofy photos but the idea was to enter "Unposed" entries and even though I have goofy photos most of them were posed by my goofy kids. All I say is Muscles... and they are trained to pose! Then I can say silly faces... and there you go.... a picture of silly faces. So I wanted to follow the rules... but apart of me wanted to enter other photos... that were not candid... So i decided to follow the rules and do.... VERY CANDID SILLY MOMENT PHOTOS!! Hope you enjoy!





5 comments:

Taylor said...

LOL! Love them all especially the first one. I can't believe I'm missing out on I Heart Faces this week but I just haven't had the time to go through all my pics.

Erin said...

Evil Baby is an awesome shot! Somehow she still looks like a princess, though!

Kimber said...

Great pictures! Beautiful kids!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Stephanie! They are SO funny. I love your pictures. Seriously! Laughed out loud about the boogie! and the fact that you followed him, photographed him, and THEN told him to stop : ) You just gotta love dedication like that : )

Mamí♥Picture said...

ADORABLE【ツ】

blogging buddies