Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy 7-Year Anniversary to Me and Josh!!


You know you are getting old when... you stay at home and sit on the couch for your anniversary! Yes how lame are we...

We had big plans to go out of town for our anniversary... but by the time it came around we were both just so tired that we decided to call it off. Josh has been working non stop for months now... and that leaves me home with the kids most of the time so when we finally got a night away from work and kids... all we wanted to do was sleep.

My wonderful mother brought me my favorite wine called "House Jam" It is sooo good! I don't like to drink anything.... but this wine tastes like kool-aid so I don't mind it. We got some Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar, Cream Cheese, Salmon and Crackers and that was our dinner! Sat on the couch talked and ate and drank wine... it was seriously the best Anniversary! Going out is so over-rated!!! :D
And while I was sitting here drinking my wine... I saw some cool photo ops... So I started taking pictures of my wine glass. Josh says I am nerdy! LOL! I probably am!



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a perfect anniversary to me! (you're right, going out can be overrated)
Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Oh that sounds just perfect! Happy Anniversary! And no you are NOT nerdy...you got some great pic's there!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Happy Anniversary! As long as you spend time together, it doesn't matter what you do. We didn't get to celebrate our anniversary in June because we were moving the next day. We finally went out to a movie and dinner and shopping (we never do all 3) before my surgery. It was great.

Taylor said...

Happy Anniversary! Mine is just around the corner on the 24th of Jan. We never do anything lol! Sometimes that is the best though.

BTW - I love your pics.

blogging buddies