Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 5 Class Project with Jessica Sprague- Using Texure Overlays

This one was lots of fun because in the past I usually only used one texture overlay but in the project we were to use mulitple texture overlays.

This is short and sweet but today the girls and I are heading out for some shopping so I have to beautify myself! Let me know what you think!

This is a picture of a lighthouse from our trip to Bandon Oregon. I used my fisheye lens for this picture.

My handsome hubby... quit looking at his behind girls.... lol just kidding
Same picture as before but in color. I like the color best what about you?

This picture was taken at shore acres. I was taking a picture of this flower and this bee got in the way... It made the picture EVEN BETTER! Mishaps are sometimes good right!

I hope you all have a great and fabulous weekend. My husband is away camping with the camera so no pictures this week for you!

No comments:

blogging buddies