Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Monster Man Update


Thanks for everyone's advice a couple of weeks ago on Ryan. I am doing so much better. I think we all had a rough week. Dad was out of town and it was just so hard to live without him!


Ryan is doing so much better. I think I wasn't giving him as much attention like I should. Ryan is a lot like me. He needs his independence but he also requires lots of individual attention. I try once a week to take him somewhere now with just him and I.


He is camping with daddy this weekend and I think he will enjoy his break from regular life.


Here is a picture that I have of him that was recently edited thanks to some new tips I learned about photoshop!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the picture, great job on the edit! I have been having fun trying out some of the new things too. I am so glad he is doing better for both your sakes LOL!

Dea said...

Good to hear everything has gotten better with him! And i love the picture!

Unknown said...

He sure is a handsome little fella! Glad to hear things are going better for you all...thanks for the update!

blogging buddies