Friday, July 24, 2009

Meet Taylor- The girl with lots of hats! :D

So I have met this incredibly adorable girl named Taylor on this blog site. And her mom and I share many of the same interests. We have daughters the same age, we love to take and edit pictures... and both our little girls are absolutely adorable!

Her mom recently took this adorable photo of Taylor and I had to edit it. Once I saw it I had so many ideas for it. I hope her mommy approves! Isn't she just too cute for words!
Here is my edit in black and white with a pop of color in the shirt and eyes. Isn't the natural lighting on this photo incredible!


Here is mommies photo which is absolutely adorable
and of course a frame since I can't seem to make it through a photo these days without adding one!

Let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Taylor said...

LOVE them!! Taylor and I are so lucky to have such a talented friend!! Thanks so much for your versions, I love that border, where did you find that one? It is perfect for that picture.

Unknown said...

I love it Steph! Your photography and editing is amazing! Makes me wanna take some classes!

Natalie said...

I might be a tiny bit biased seeing as how I know and love that little girl, but fantastic job!

Dea said...

Awesome job on all the edits! Such a cute lil girl!

Unknown said...

Super cute edits, frame & little girl! What a cool idea, did you guys swap pictures? I think I might just have to try swapping pictures with my local photography friends.

Taylor said...

Hey there. You haven't posted in a while so I just wanted to say that I hope everything is okay and everyone is just busy having a gpood time. We miss you and your pictures LOL!

Julie Rivera said...

I love the font on the final picture...what is it?

kimber said...

So completely and totally cute. I love it!

kimber said...

Oh. Duh! I just re-read your profile and realized that I DID know you were expecting twins. THAT IS SO DANG COOL. I can't believe you're doing that for someone. You are a saint!! Absolutely incredible!

blogging buddies