Just look at this darling little girl... I hate when you take adorable pictures like this and then you see feet in the background... and that happens quite often with little kids.
Since I am in the middle of a texture, font and frame class I thought it appropriate to bring that into this photo.
Here were my steps
USING PHOTOSHOP 7.0 instead of 2.0 (Yeah so excited! I am moving up in this world!)
1) Adjusted Sharpness
2) Removed boo boo's off her knuckles
3) Used the lasso tool to remove the little girl and then removed any other distractions from photo
4) Used my antique preset to make her look vintage
5) Hand painted blush around her cheeks and then added a little green to her eyes using soft light overlay
6) Applied 4 different textures
7) Applied a frame around edge
8) Added font
Hope you all have a great weekend!