Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eagle Island with the kids

Let's just call today... my blogging catch up day. I don't know how to keep up these days with my pictures and my blog, my house, my kids... but I am doing my best.

So this was actually last weekend. We took my little sister Courtnee and my niece Sydnee to Eagle Island for a couple hours. It is such a great place to go and they only charge $4.00 a vehicle for the day. It is cheap entertainment for the family... and when you have kids, cheap is good! :D We went to the dollar store and got fun-noodles, sand buckets and shovels and the kids played their little hearts out!

This is my little sister Courtnee.
and you all know this sweet little girl! Here is my little monster man Ryan eating an apple and messing with Adda's leash.
Here is my niece Sydnee
Here is Madison again playing in the sand I realized I didn't take any pictures of Jacob after downloading them.... :(

3 comments:

Taylor said...

They are all beauties and a handsome little man too!

Kristin said...

I haven't quite figured out how to stay on top of everything myself...let me know if you figure it out! I'll be having blog catch up week this week:) Great pictures - I love summer fun!

Kristin said...

I haven't quite figured out how to stay on top of everything myself...let me know if you figure it out! I'll be having blog catch up week this week:) Great pictures - I love summer fun!

blogging buddies