Friday, June 5, 2009

Lovely Blog Award


Michelle over at Lollypops and Lizards has given me this sweet award :D
This will be my first blogging award! I guess I am moving up in this world!
-
The rules are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 3 other blogs that you've newly discovered. (I was actually supposed to pick 5 blogs but I decided to only do 3 for now) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. So here it goes.
-
I am going to do this different. I want to also list why I chose my three!
-
1) The Adventures of Taylor Tot - This is my new found blogging buddy! She has a daughter my age and is such a great mommy! She is always taking pictures of her precious little girl and doing all kinds of fun things. Go visit her on her site! Taylor (her daughter) loves to tell you all her stories.
-
2) Dea's Blog- She is so young and full of energy. I wish I were young like her again! She loves photography (which immediately grabs my attention) and so I just love going to her site and seeing what new pictures she is posting
-
3) Home is where your story begins... - I love meeting new moms and also families who live for God. Being a Christian it is just nice to meet other young mothers so you can see what they do in their daily walk with life. She is a great mother and has two adorable children.
Okay so that is. I hope these ladies enjoy their award! They deserve it!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Aww, you are too sweet, thanks!

Dea said...

O wow, thank you! I feel so very special! thankyouthankyouthankyou!
=]

blogging buddies