Sunday, June 21, 2009

*Week 24 Theme - Let’s Hear It For The Boys!*



This week at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ the theme is boys, boys boys!

Here is my kids entry. I love this picture of Jacob. I just love the background colors and his beautiful eyes. I love how natural this photo is. I didn't do any photo enhancing except on the eyes. I think it just looked great the way it was!

Here is my adult entry. I know this one is not the best quality shot considering it was taken years before I ever got a "real digital camera" and years before I ever enjoyed doing photography. I used my handy dandy 4 mega pixel fuji film point and shoot camera to take this picture! LOL! Can't believe I ever wasted my money now that I have myself a nicer camera!


Anyways this shot was taken during a wedding rehearsal. It was of the bridal party. The first one is Justin the groom, and then my husband Josh, and then his brother Wade and last but not least Justin's best friend Mick. This is them just being themselves... GOOFY BOYS! I don't understand how men can be so relaxed and so calm before weddings... probably because they just don't quite get how important it is for the women that EVERYTHING go perfectly! :D

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I love both of your choices...Good luck to you!

tiff said...

Love them both. The adult entry brings back memories of my younger days.

Anonymous said...

Great shots!

Michelle said...

both are great!

Kate - k8tography said...

Love BOTH of these!!!

The adult entry is great!

k8

Yelena R. said...

I like your entries :)

Mandi said...

I love the sun gleaming off you son's hair in your kids entry! Great job!

Rebecca said...

Now that is one CUTE little boy. Gorgeous shot... the color is awesome. And I really love your adult entry!!!!
~Becca

Foursons said...

Your son is GORGEOUS! And I love the laziness of your adult entry. So typically "male."

Mrs. McFadden said...

both are very cool

lislynn said...

Actually, I think guys are calm in situations like that because the ladies are doing such a good job keeping everything under control they don't even realize there's a POTENTIAL for something to go wrong. :) Love that shot!

Drew said...

That picture of your son is incredible! The lighting is perfect and his eyes steal the show!

...and even with a p&s, I think you took a great adult picture too! I love the casual feel to the photo and the composition is so much fun!

Rosina said...

I laughed out loud when I saw your adults entry. I'm not sure how they can be so calm, either. They are men!!

Your kids entry is great--what a sweet face!

Joyeful said...

wow, that first pic is just gorgeous! and the angle is great too!!

Taylor said...

Love that first shot! The colours are beautiful and so are his eyes. LOL about the adult entry, typical men!

AJ said...

Great shots! I love the adult one. Boys can be so silly!

Hana said...

Great photos...and your right about guys and weddings...they just don't get it!

Anonymous said...

Love the first pic. They lighting is great and what a cutie.

B Dad

blogging buddies