Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I can't believe we are in the middle of June... I can't believe we are already halfway to Christmas.... Scary how fast time flies!

We didn't do much for Father's Day. It rained so we had family over and Josh cooked up Fish and Chips! He did such a great job. I had no idea my husband was such a wonderful cook. He even helped clean up the mess! My husband leaves back out of town tomorrow so before he leaves I am taking a computer break and taking some time to blog! I can't believe how many blogs I haven't done! I have the pictures just not the time!

ANYWAYS...

Earlier that morning I met up with my sister Jenny and she surprised Jake with a father daughter photo shoot and also breakfast and Sunrise Cafe. We had a good time. I wish we had more time to take more photos! It was the first time I have attempted a photo shoot on train tracks. It was a lot of fun.
This is one of my favorite storyboards and I love the quote too.
They are so cute!

She loves her daddy.

I love this picture. I did a gold reflector on this shot. I actually think it filled in the tones very nicely against the brick. I wish Kylie would have given me a smile!
Here they are walking the tracks. I love the sky in this shot against the sun.

Swinging her around... she loved this part of the shoot

And the classic walking away on railroad tracks shot!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!

3 comments:

Dea said...

Amazing shots! You did such a great job, i love the one where he is spinning her!

Taylor said...

Wow! All of those are beautiful shots.

J said...

I love these!! So cute! Daddy daughter shots are the best!

blogging buddies