Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Jacob!

My little man is now six years old. Time goes by so fast. Today is a VERY special day for us both because 6 years ago he was born on my 21st birthday.
I am going to start by listing "6" things I love the most about my son... even though I could go on and on about him! :D


1) Obedient
2) Respectful
3) Determined
4) Athletic
5) Passionate
6) Intelligent


My son is exactly what you would wish for in a boy his age. He is a very good friend and plays so well with others. If someone needs something and he has it... he will give it to you without thinking twice. The other day he spent the night at his friends house and they were on the trampoline. He was with all his big boy friends so instead of kissing him good-bye I yelled out the door that I was leaving and that I loved him and to be a good boy. I came back in the house and not a minute later he is hanging on my leg saying I didn't give him hugs before I left! I need to cherish these moments because unfortunately as they get older they don't always do public affection! I love him soooo very much and couldn't ask for a better son!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!
May God continue to guide your life!

To see more photos from the party please click here


http://roper-studios.smugmug.com/gallery/8712140_gYCnR/1/575841374_8tRp7#575841374_8tRp7

Why do kids like sponge Bob? Just don't get it!

Here is Adda playing in the pool
Madison trying to play on this skateboard thingy

My pretty little angel!
This is another gift Jacob got.... some fancy skateboard that is impossible to ride on... I don't know how kids do it!

Here is Jaedon making faces at me...
Here are the boys on their skateboards. Aren't they little studs!
Here is Jacob with his new skateboard
Kinners running around half naked! Silly girl!
Another one of my son's gifts... some transformers thing.
I let my son have a tattoo for his birthday.... :D

Here is Jaedon climbing my tree. He looks just like his daddy here!
Me and Jacob... We don't have many pictures together... mostly cause I am always taking them
One of Jacob's goofy gifts he got
Here are the girls dancing together... or maybe they were pushing each other! :D
He wasn't sure about this game!
LOL! Love this picture!


She didn't really want her face wrapped
Ryan, Bristol, and Baby Boy (yes that's what they call him!?!)


Gavin, Jaedon and Jacob

Kaitlyn, Madison and Courtnee

Here is Bristol all wrapped up!

Do you like my Marie Calendars frozen ice-cream pie? Didn't feel like baking a cake this year!


Here are the girls riding bikes... SOOO ADORABLE! They followed McKynlee wherever she went.


Jumping for joy! This party is rocks!


Hugs for the mummy!


Mummy kisses!


Here is MOST of our party group minus Gavin and the 3 baby girls.


Here is Madison saying "CHEESE!"

My niece McKynlee! Isn't her hair soooo ADORABLE!


I just love how he will strike a pose ANYTIME I ask him too! OH I just adore him!


Here is me and Adda. I didn't realize how much weight I have already gained in my face from being pregnant.... YIKES! Do pictures add weight or is that just TV? Hopefully both... maybe I am not that fat in the face yet! :D LOL

My handsome hubby and my beautiful but busy and naughtly little puppy!

3 comments:

Becca said...

And Happy Birthday to you too, Steph!! :) Great pictures, thanks for always posting new ones. Love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a great day for a party! And such fun gifts! Oh and you are absoultely BEAUTIFUL!!! Do NOT even say you are FAT cuz girl you ARE NOT! Have a great day!!! Thanks for sharing all those fun pic's!

Taylor said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! What a very special 21st birthday that must have been. FAT?! Not even close LOL!! I love all the birthady pics. So many great pics but I like the pic of you and Jacob the most.

blogging buddies