Friday, June 19, 2009

Fix-It #17 - Hands-On Photo Editing!


It is Fix it Friday at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/.

This is one of my favorite days. I love photo editing... I think it is one of my favorite things about photography because it is your chance to be creative and artistic!

I have seen this beautiful family many times at I Heart Faces. To visit this wonderful family click here http://thestanleyclan.blogspot.com/. There little girl is so adorable and I love seeing her every week in the I Heart Faces photo contests.

Here is my edit... and yes I know I am so boring because I add glamour glow to all photos of little girls. I guess it is just my thing!

MY EDIT

What did I do


The lighting was already pretty good on the photo so I left that alone


1) I enhanced her eyes


2) Adjusted the contrast


3) Reduced the noise in the photo


4) Added glamour Glow and reduced the saturation


5) Added a frame and a border


That's pretty much it. I used Photoshop Elements 2.0 ( I know so old school) and I also used Nik Color Efex Software for filtering.


ORIGINAL PHOTO


Let me know what you think! Have a great day everyone! Happy Friday!

11 comments:

Drew said...

I love the glamour glow, and the birthday announcement is adorable. I love the dots that go along the picture. So cute!

Suburban Girl said...

Nice!

Sonya said...

I like that you turned it into a card!

MRP said...

Great edit... I love the glamour glow, too! ;)

Lindsay said...

So cute, I love the birthday theme. I need to learn how to do all that stuff one day.

Hans & Shinta viĆ° Neyst said...

I love it! love the glamour glow too =)

Mandi said...

What a darling birthday announcement!

Taylor said...

Great edit! I'll send you a picture of Taylor when it gets closer to her second b-day LOL!

Sheri said...

Great edit! You can never go wrong with the glamour glow IMO.

Crystal said...

Very Cute!

Crystal Rae said...

Love the edit. You did great job with making it a card. :)

blogging buddies