Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Giving Adda, the car, and the kids a bath all in one day!

Today was a very busy day for me. I took the kids to McDonald's for lunch and then we went to go see Monsters vs. Aliens at the theatre. They loved it! That movie is so adorable! I will definately buy it when it comes out.

When we got home they begged to go swimming but I had a better idea. I had bought a slip and slide a few weeks ago and hadn't used it yet. So my kids got there bath for the day (HA HA!)

Here is our neighbor friend and she has the most beautiful name ever. Her name is also Madison.
Here is Jacob.
I think Ryan is trying to drink the water...

When they were done with their baths they gave Adda a bath because she was smelling like a stinky dog.
Here is Adda before eating every leaf that blew by her.
Here are the kids giving her a bath... she didn't really care for the water... Look at that poor face!
But look at her now! All clean and smelling so good!

She is so adorable! I just got her the new collar... pink with diamonds ( I couldn't resist the pink )

Look at my puppy dog eyes.
Afterwards I took my car up to the car wash and gave my car a bath. So we are all squeaky clean right now until tomorrow! :D
Here is Kylie, Jacob and Ryan thrilled to be in the car wash... Did I mention we did this when the kids were soppin wet... my car smells a little wet now inside! And in case you are wondering why there is no car seat... the car wash is in my neighborhood a few houses from me... HOW CONVENIENT! We took the seats out so we could vacuum too. I think I found more fries and candy back there then I could eat in one day!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Great shots. Your little adda has some crazy beautiful eyes! She is the cutest puppy ever. Looks like the kids had so much fun, I can't wait to get Taylor her sprinkler and baby pool this summer.

Unknown said...

Awesome slip-n-slide pictuers! And thatpuppy of yours...oh my! Too cute!

Dea said...

Thank you for the comment, it really helped! I do think I am going to get the Nikon, your right it can be my gift to myself and I think I deserve it and am certainly ready for it! And I think I am just worried about everything when it comes to college- its the unknown and i hate it. blah. The bikini- i think your right there to. Good point who knows how long ill be skinny enough lol. I think i am going to go for it- we are shootin for thursday...ah! lol. And thank you- pics for that should be up soon!

blogging buddies