Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twin Girls!

I found out today that I have twin girls. I am so happy for my friends! They even had a dream they were having twin girls so they were just ecstatic! It has been a very good day for me! I just am so excited for them!

Besides baby news.. I am just so busy right now I have had no time to blog. I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully soon I will catch a break. My husband has been out of town and he is out of town next week. Trying to run a household alone has been tough. I think I appreciate him more then I did before. I thought he didn't help out as much as he should... apparently I was wrong!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. I am so happy for your friend. Twins would be SO exciting for anyone to find out about. Can you even stand the cute clothes that she can get.... Good luck maintaining the house without your husband!

Taylor said...

Two girls, what a blessing! Congrats to your friends. I'm so glad they have you!

Melissa said...

WOW! Congrats to your friends! If I were going to have twins, I would want them to be girls too!

Do we get to see belly pics at some point? :)

Good luck with your hubby out of town. It's so hard doing EVERYTHING and being everything to everyone. Hopefully you have someone close by who can give you some sanity breaks! :)

Hans & Shinta viĆ° Neyst said...

AWESOME! This is so great! Congrats to your friends. It's really awesome that you are doing this for your friends.

blogging buddies