Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 25 Photo Challenge: “Wedding Bells”



This week at I Faces the theme is Wedding Bells. It has to be a child or adult face during a wedding. I have a few pictures to choose from and I debated for an hour on which one to choose.... I had some fun ones, I had some serious ones, cute ones, romantic ones.... Oh the decisions you have to make on Monday Morning! More coffee please!!!!


So I chose a "silly" one since I am usually a boring and very serious person. :D

This little cutie is also my niece and she was the flower girl for my friend's wedding. This was my first wedding shoot so it was a learning experience. While the bridal party was getting ready I caught the flower girl sneaking around into the girls' purses. LOL! It was adorable.... If you look in the picture she pulled out some lipstick, razors.... and even a pair of underwear.... and yes I could have edited those out... but too much work for me on a Monday!



Good luck this week to all who enter! I know I will see some great ones this week!

10 comments:

Taylor said...

She is a cutie! I love that they are the only ones that can steal the spotlight from the bride and get away with it LOL. Great shot.

Becca said...

I love that picture, it's such a classic PomPom move. Nice shot, Steph! :)

Unknown said...

A fun shot!

Buckeroomama said...

The underwear adds to the 'realness' of the photo. Love it! :)

KazVik said...

Adorable! What a fun shot. Thanks for you comment on my blog. Good luck!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Super cute!!!!

Brad said...

Hehehehe, what fun. She is seriously up to something.

Brad said...

she sure does look like she's up to something. :)

Rebecca said...

adorable!!! just trying to be one of the big girls. great shot.
~Becca

Unknown said...

CUTE! I love how the lighting makes her hair glow!

blogging buddies